Survey research services
The Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR) provides services in all aspects of survey research, including questionnaire development, sampling design and procedures, and data collection, including:
- Data collection analysis
- In-house data collection service with the capacity to undertake large-scale representative sample surveys by telephone, personal interview, mail, or by using online technologies
- Design and applied methodology advice
Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) laboratory
A team of experienced CATI staff trained in effective social research refusal minimisation methods, participation recruitment strategies, and interpersonal communication techniques to optimise survey research data quality.
Our CATI services offer:
- 39 station computer assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) laboratory configured for telephone interviews and telephone focus groups
- Specialised computer hardware and software for web and email surveys
- Infrastructure and automated report generation for mail and personal interview surveys
- Data entry and data coding service
For detailed information on survey research, contact Research Services Manager (Research Surveys, Text Analytics and Training) Sue York, phone: 07 3346 9680 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.