Ed has 6-years of work experience in the banking and financial sector, focusing in the area of financial risk management and banking sector policy research. He previously handled officer positions at the Bank of the Philippine Islands, and at the Central Bank of the Philippines. He also served as a research and teaching assistant at the University of Tokyo, and a research assistant at the Institute of Developing Economies in Japan.
Multiple Imputation of Missing Non-normal Continuous Variables using Flexible Distribution in Longitudinal Datasets
- Prof. Michele Haynes
- Dr. Bernard Baffour
- Development Economics
- Banking and Finance
- Applied Econometrics
- Missing Data
- Bayesian Hierarchical Model
- Parsell, Cameron, Moutou, Ornella, Lucio, Eduardo and Parkinson, Sharon Supportive housing to address homelessness. Melbourne, VIC Australia: Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI ), 2015
- Lucio, Eduardo Barro (2013) Assessment of the Financial Markets Integration of the ASEAN5. Asian Journal of Public Affairs, 6 1: 53-78.
- Martinez Jr., Arturo, Lucio, Eduardo and Villaruel, Mai Lin (2014) Examining a weight reallocation method for small area estimation of poverty. Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis, 7 2: 417-431. doi:10.1285/i20705948v7n2p417
- Lucio, Eduardo (2011). Impact of Monetary Policy on Consumer Loan Delinquency.Bangko Sentral Review Volume XIII Number 1, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
- Lucio, Eduardo, Haynes, Michele, Baffour, Bernard. (2015) Multiple Imputation of Missing Data in Household Survey: A Simulation Study on Loan Delinquency and Household s Borrowing Decision in the Philippines. Proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Economics and Social Science. Waseda University, July 22-24, 2015
- Parsell, Cameron, Petersen, Maree, Moutou, Ornella, Culhane, Dennis, Lucio, Eduardo and Dick, Alan (2016) Brisbane Common Ground evaluation: final report Brisbane, QLD, Australia: Department of Housing and Public Works
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko., Kajisa, Kei., Lucio, Eduardo., Piza, Sharon, & Sawada, Yasuyuki. (2015). Hyperbolic Discounting and an Induced Informal Credit Institution by a New Technology: A Case of Debit Card Pawning in the Philippines. (Draft)