ISSR undertakes policy and program evaluation for government and public sector agencies which use:
- Longitudinal studies
- Quantitative data analysis
- Qualitative analysis
Reports are produced outlining the background, methods, techniques, procedures, conclusions and recommendations. These independent evaluations inform governance and decision-making and contribute to performance measurement, accountability and integrity.
Current Policy Evaluations
The following list links to descriptions of some of our significant policy evaluations:
- Dad and Partner Pay Evaluation
- Paid Parental Leave Evaluation
- Developing Effective Services in Response to Indigenous Homelessness
- Pathways out of Homelessness for Rough Sleepers
See All Projects listings for more evaluations.
For information on conducting evaluations contact: Deputy Director (Innovation), Sue McKell, email@example.com