Module B2 – Understanding Relationships (½ day 9:00 am - 12:30 pm)
To provide participants with an understanding of the different statistical methods available for understanding relationships between variables and provide guidelines for when different methods of analysis are applicable.
On completing this module, participants will have an understanding of:
1. How relationships between variables are assessed
2. Correlation, basic regression and multiple regression
3. The difference between correlation and causality
4. When it is appropriate to use each test
5. How to interpret results from these tests